What Do We Do?
We provide Comprehensive Diagnostic Examination and Preventive Care services to all our customers.
- Evaluation for existing eye conditions to determine the required vision correction for glasses and contact lenses.
- Prescription checks for myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism, presbyopia and amblyopia.
- Provide thorough and comprehensive examinations for contact lens wearers.
- Detect & assist to resolve any complications arising from contact lens wear.
- Taking care and providing sound advice to minimize or avoid the complications of serious eye abnormalities and diseases such as glaucoma, cataracts, age-related macular degeneration, common retinopathies, dry eyes, red eyes and eyestrain.
- Dispensing eye-care and nutritional tips for vision improvement would be provided to patient from time to time.
- Myopia progression management, especially to control short-sighted progression for young children.
Get Free Quote!
Get in touch with our expert team today to schedule an appointment or inquire about our services.